PLAN A VISIT
The Promise United Methodist Church
Whether you are a longtime Christian or someone who simply has questions about life, faith, or God, you'll find The Promise challenging and encouraging. We welcome you to church done a little "different". Our worship experience is designed to help you connect with God on a personal and intimate basis. We worship Jesus Christ in community! That spiritual journey made in community is at the heart of all we do. So please don't worry about things like when to stand up or when to sit down. You WILL be comfortable here. Please join us this Sunday. Come, relax, meet someone new, and ENJOY life. You'll like what you find as you discover The Promise, and if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!
Ready to join us? Here are some quick facts about our church.
1. Sunday worship experience is every Sunday at 10:29a.m.
2. Come as you are. No need to dress up (unless you want to).
3. Our services feature Bible-based sermons with visual presentations.
4. Free coffee, donuts, & wifi.
5. Childcare is available for ages 6 months -3 years
6. Sunday school (Our Church) is available for kids 3 years old through 5th grade.
7. Holy communion is offered on the 1st Sunday each month. All are welcome to partake.
8. We take an offering every Sunday. As a new guest, there is no obligation.
9. Our goal is to make every person feel welcome, no matter where you are in your faith walk.
Join us every Sunday morning @ 10:29 am
12648 E 116th Street Fishers, IN 46037
Interested in our childcare programs?
Pre-register your child for an upcoming service!
At The Promise, we have a New Guest Experience Team dedicated to answering your questions. The Welcome Center is right inside the front doors. Stop by for a gift and let us welcome you to The Promise.